GARLIC ROASTED SALMON & BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- garlic cloves minced, brussels sprouts
- pounds salmon fillet skinned and cut into 6 portions
- ends trimmed, STAR Garlic Flavored Olive Oil
- fresh ground pepper to taste, teaspoon salt, fresh ground pepper, STAR Garlic Flavored Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine trimmed brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt and pepper; mix until well combined.
- Transfer brussels sprouts to previously prepared baking sheet; arrange in a single layer and bake for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice during cooking.
- In the meantime, prepare the salmon.
- Drizzle salmon with olive oil.
- Evenly divide and press minced garlic on top of each fillet.
- Season with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Remove baking sheet from oven; move the brussels sprouts around, making 6 empty spots for the salmon fillets.
- Place salmon in empty spots and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
- Remove from oven; let stand 2 minutes and serve.